A Thing With Some Stuff
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
If you could be any animal and be self-conscious, which one you’d be?
- I’d be a penguin. Penguins are awesome.
Sylvester Stallone or Arnold Schwarznegger? (ha-ha)
- I’m gonna have to go with Ahnold
What kind of clothes do you usually wear?
- Pair of jeans, t-shirt, and my assault boots (which are more or less the only shoes I wear anymore).
Do you play any instrument(s)? What instrument(s) would you like to play?
- I used to be able to play the guitar, badly. I’d love to play a theremin, though. They’re incredibly cool.
Do you read books a lot? If yes or no, why?
- Love books, but I haven’t gotten to read them as much as I like, lately. I hate having to put a book down, so I generally read them in one sitting. And I love books because they’re an escape. I can be anything. Take a look, it’s in a book. Reading Rainbow.
Watch much TV?
- More than I should. I’m an obsessive rewatcher of various TV series. The exemption being Firefly, you can never watch too much Firefly.
Least favourite dish?
- Dessert plates. They’re tiny and fragile, and they fall through the slots in our dishwasher. (This was a joke.) And the real answer…anything with a large quantity of peas. I’m not a fan of peas.
How do you feel about the Olympics in general?
- Honestly, I really couldn’t care any less than I already do. The only things I find even remotely interesting are the summer and winter biathlon - running or skiing followed by shooting.
MP3s or CD records?
I do use MP3s mostly, but I like having the physical CD as backup. I usually get a CD, rip the tracks, and then shove the CD in a drawer.
Take a picture of the shoes you last wore or are wearing right now. If not possible, draw them.
The aforementioned boots. They’re not pretty, but good god they’re tough.
Summer or Winter? (Typical question, but couldn’t think of anything else)
- I’m more of an autumn guy, but between those two…winter. I like the cold. You can put on as many layers of clothing as you need for winter, but in the summer…you can only take off so much.
- prince-herbert (didn’t say anything about no tag-backs)
- What is the single worst movie you have ever seen?
- What is the one piece of clothing you couldn’t live without?
- Favorite teacher you’ve ever had, and why?
- Have you ever tried reading a book so awful, you couldn’t finish it? If so, which book?
- Favorite TV show?
- Most awkward moment?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Name your favorite flavor of ice cream.
- Take a picture the shoes you last wore or are wearing right now. If not possible, draw them. (I’m keeping this one because it’s both cool, and unusual.)
- Have you ever watched Firefly? If so, what’s your favorite episode?
- Do you have anything “lucky”? (Coin, shirt, socks, doesn’t matter what.)
While you still can? Is something happening to Facebook?
Being a bit dramatic here. Nothing is happening that hasn’t been happening already. The page to completely delete (not deactivate) your account seems to be getting harder and harder to find, and there’s no way to guarantee that all of your information is removed. I just figure the sooner I get rid of it, the better.