Tagged by terencegrahamparryjones:
Do you like James Nesbitt.What was your favourite movie you watched in 2012? (Doesn’t have to be released in 2012. Could’ve been in 1935 or whatever) Jekyll was an excellent series.Actual 2012 movie, probably The Avengers (aka. Iron Man 2.5, aka. Joss Whedon Makes us all sad by killing Phil Agent Son of CoulPhil Coulson). Favorite movie overall, that goes to Serenity.
Favourite footwear? (Do post a picture if you can)
Favourite genre of music? Or one of your favourites?
- So many…I think I’ll go with classical because that would include both baroque guitar and flamenco guitar.
If you could go to any place in the world this instant, this minute, this second, where would it be?
- Somewhere with snow. And tea. Possibly a hot tub, but that’s just a preference not a requirement.
Do you have a favourite toy? (Do post a picture if you can, again).
- Way back when, my favorite toy was a wooden plane my uncle got me. Haven’t seen it in a long time, though.
What’s your dream job?
- Getting paid to sleep. Or getting paid to build computers for people. That would be good, too.
Not exactly a question, but put on a hat and take a picture of yourself. If you can’t take a picture well… describe yourself?
- I’ll do both. I…am an enchanter. (It’s an old picture because I look like death this morning.)
Wot the bloody ‘ell is tungsten carbide drills?!
- It’s something they use in coal-mining, father.
How many languages do you speak?
- Two - English and Spanish. Three if you count a working understanding of Newspeak. Job applications never ask about that…
What language would you want to learn?
- I’ve always wanted to learn Russian.
What do you expect from 2013?
- I expect it to be an unforgettable year, one way or the other.
And now, my questions:
- You’ve just met the person responsible for creating whatever books, series, or movies you love the most. What do you say to them/what unintelligible sounds of being overwhelmed do you make?
- What quote do you feel has helped you the most in life/what quote do you relate to the best?
- What is your favorite smell?
- Have you ever considered what you want your last words to be? If so, what?
- Do you wear a watch?
Tags are in the tags, but if I follow you then I’m interested to see your answers regardless.
To everyone in the list, and everyone I forgot to add: Of all the people who don’t suck, you guys don’t suck the most.
That is to say, I’m lucky to have gotten to know you all. I’ve known some of you longer than others, but I have the same message for each and every one of you: You are, by and large, my favorite people. Happy New Year.
I really hope I got all of the tags right. Tumblr saves all of the goddamn useless tags, but usernames? “NOPE, SORRY BRAH. YOU’RE ON YOUR OWN.”
Q:He was also one of the Gentlemen in Hush.
I didn’t know that! (There he is, front and center.)
Doug Jones just gets better and better. He was also in The Guild!
defineinteresting replied to your post: defineinteresting replied to your post: Ho ho ho….
No! The illusion is ruined.
The illusion may be ruined, but the MAJESTY of the beard is still felt by all. What’s inside us? That is the only truth that matters.
Plus, it’s all Christmas-y and stuff, but kinda cheesy at the same time.
It was trying to fight sandy but the troops came to Late.
I think you may be right. Now if only this storm would withdraw. I had beardcicles!
Be nice to November, dude. This month gave me LIFE. I mean, y’know. Along with my parents.
hi frank i’m glad you’re okay.
HI MARGARET. I’m glad too, but I didn’t have it too bad, truth be told. Mostly minor inconveniences, though it was really nice to have a hot shower after three days of cold ones. It’s good to be back, I missed everyone here.