Guinness made a lager. There is no god.
debauchedqueen asked: I don't think you're boring. I think you're very punny. lol
Anonymous asked: How can you really argue with that other anon? I mean, you are boring. Not like there's anything essentially wrong with that, but you are very boring. Embrace it instead of acting all tough. Just a suggestion.
Home again, exhausted. Have some kind of migraine from hell, so I’ll be back later tonight.
Back home after running some early morning errands. Only got two hours of sleep last night, so I’m gonna throw an old towel down on the foot of the bed and clamber in because fuck taking my boots off right now.
A post for my anon friend who loves mundane...
So, I made lemonade before in a pitcher and the pitcher was frosty and it made it slippery and I almost dropped it but I didn’t. So now there’s lemonade in the fridge and I’m looking forward to having some because it is very refreshing.
sentient-whales-deactivated2011 asked: I think you're pretty damn interesting, anon is jelly.
Anonymous asked: How does it feel to be the least interesting human in existence?
One of my newer orders came finally, bringing me a bounty of international orange paracord, more ACU grey cord, and most importantly a pair of handling gloves. I’m more excited about these than I probably should be, but they’re really top notch. They’re strong and form fitting, which means I can weave cord without getting friction burns or blisters, but they’re also very...
Leaky toilet. Waitin’ for the plumber. It’s the wax ring under the base. If it were almost any other part, I could fix it myself. Yep.
I fucking love calluses. It gets to a point where the only thing you have to do is check and make sure the nylon hasn’t melted ONTO you. And no, there is no point to this post.
Dirty Jobs on Netflix, and then sleep. That’s the plan.
sopherella replied to your post: OH FUCK. IT WAS A GORRAM OFFICER?! Maybe I should give Castle a try? Worth a shot! You never know, you might like it. And hey, it’s something to look forward to on Monday nights.
Anonymous asked: Worst live blogging ever. Annoying as fuck.
Right, the episode is over.
Back to your regularly scheduled programming. Until next Monday, anyway.
THAT LOOK. THAT LOOK RIGHT THERE.
A third one. A THIRD ONE. I don’t even right now.
OH FUCK. IT WAS A GORRAM OFFICER?!
Castle and Beckett. YOU COULD SEE THE GEARS TURNING.
Damn right writers can be men of action. For the record, this is one of the greatest episodes of Castle ever.
NO ONE can out-Castle Castle.
Lessons from tonight’s episode: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GROWN MEN READING COMIC BOOKS.
Castle’s one-liners about the body cut in half are frakking fantastic.
CASTLE IS ON CASTLE IS ON
HEY. HEY, CASTLE IS ON. Also, my Blue Sun shirt came today. So fuck yes! Also also, CASTLE IS ON.
You're Welcome, Anyone Who Still Uses Facebook →
Over the weekend, Dave Winer wrote an article at Scripting.com explaining how Facebook keeps track of where you are on the web after logging in without your consent. Nik Cubrilovic dug a little deeper and discovered that Facebook can still track where you are, even if you log out. Facebook, for its part, has denied the claims. Regardless of who you believe, here’s how to protect yourself,...
debauchedqueen asked: ^_^ 20 to 65!
These are actually good questions, message...
1) Put your music player on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without [clothes? socks?] on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your screen name mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your [name, do what you wanna do]?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) Are you a virgin?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Went to mi tio’s tonight with my parents, had a fine time. Headed home now, full of wine and fantastic stories.
Made more stuff, burned more fingertips. I think I’m going to go play some New Vegas, take a shower, and get to bed. On another paracord-related note, finally got a ‘50 hank in royal blue, so huzzah.
I hate molten hot paracord. I hate it I hate it I hate it. AUGH.
Done with the paracord for the night, now on to some writing.
It is impossible to listen to Rob Dougan and not feel like a complete badass.